Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith almost gave up the search for something affordable 900cc's and up and one day he even mentioned there were a lot of 620's and 750's for sale, that's when I knew I had to step in and help him out!! Anyway, here's some pics of Keiths new machine for those of you that weren't there to witness the begining of the rightousity. This is a pretty clean machine. Also for only a 1 year difference than mine, I'm surprised at how much more refined it is. Not that mine is rough or anything, but this just seems super smooth. I kinda dig the electronic gauges as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
tell it like it is...

he got it from a priest at the airport

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hooray! Another RED Ducati. . . It's starting to even out! Um, it is the red one, right?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
congrats Keith [clap] [clap] [clap] great looking machine [thumbsup]

Justin, 900 cc is great if you have some experience behind you, but I would not let my friend buy it w/o any riding experience, period.

maybe its just my overprotective nature :p or somethin'

anyway, andy seams HAPPY (he likes the color !)

enjoy great & safe riding Keith ;)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's had many bikes and been riding for years, he just got done bouncing aruond the country and was just w/o a street bike for a little bit. He's got a racing license.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Justin Sain said:
He's had many bikes and been riding for years, he just got done bouncing aruond the country and was just w/o a street bike for a little bit. He's got a racing license.
well....in this case i say min. displ. is 1400 cc ::) from Kawa makers ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.