Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, weather.com predict 60's for both days, pls tell me some of us are taking off friday for a extened weekend. And also saturday morning ride to anywhere. ( on my knees begging ) already taken off friday and saturday morning free yeah!!! come-on [clap] we can do it. J

E

·
0 Posts
Friday is a no-go for me, already played hookey last week. Saturday and Sunday has some possibilities.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Wish I could but if I call out sick friday I get don't get my earned day (banked paid day off) & holiday pay for saturday (veteran's day). :-\

So I'll just be riding to work both days. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Ok, I was planning on ahem, calling in sick on Thursday but I realized that I need to be at work so that I can receive the parts that I ordered. So it's looking like I'll be riding on Friday instead...

As a side note, being the pessimist that I am, I figure that this weekend really will be one of the last decent weekends for riding so I plan on making it a good one. Good enough to hopfully carry me through the winter (doubt it). I'm thinking at least 4 tanks for gas...

E

·
0 Posts
EvilSteve said:
Make sure the 910R comes along... *drool* *evil laugh* *cough* ;)
Oh she'll be there....with the following items in hand. Windex for the drool, stun gun/brass knuckles for the evil laugh and some robitussin for that cough of yours. ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sunday usually better for me - but keep me posted.....

I have to show off the Termi full system and DP ECU/Air box - its sweet.....

[laugh]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys, it seem we have a small group going here ;D. any suggestions to where? BTW I'm free all day friday and all morning on saturday. hey steve good to hear from you again, been to the matchless lately? for anyone wants to ride on friday, drop me a line and I'll PM you my cell (I'm Queens area ). Lates! J

E

·
0 Posts
I'm thinking a Catskills run with Dan leading the pack on Saturday. (no pressure there... ;)) I'll post up more details when I confirm with the navigators.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so...that's TNGB and 1stredmonster are free for friday so far (already PM w/ cell#) anyone else? what about saturday any suggestions? Steve mention Catskill. How far and how long is the trip? John

1 - 20 of 45 Posts