Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Wow, perfect placement with a tail-chop! These are really groovy looking pipes.
Motowheels only has pictures of the shotgun style installed on the SSS bikes, not the dual high-mounts. Anybody got these on an S2R, 1K,or S4/S4Rs? Would you post pix?
IMHO, these cans follow the lines of a stripped & chopped Monster better than anything I've seen at ANY price, and the kicker is: they're a damn site cheaper than anything else, on average.
Nice.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Those look awesome. Need soundclip of those, please! ;D

I'm thinking of getting the oval high mounts for my S2R - one on each side.

Here's a pic of the Ti ones. I want the CF, though.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I got the ti conical, good stuff. Unfortunately, bike was dissasembled, so I only did a mock installation to see how they're gonna look. I did get to turn it on right before I took apart the battery/airbox, and used up the last sip of gas in my engine. It lasted for about 3 secs [laugh], but it sounded awesome! What a damn tease... Anyway, here's some pics...
BTW, thanks Martin from motowheels, these exactly as you described [thumbsup] Now, do I qualify for a t-shirt? [laugh]

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant say enough for how deep the sound is...... [thumbsup]

Quality & setup is perfect considering the price.The dealer told me it sounded better than any slipon they have heard........

thanks again to martin & matt at moto wheels

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
The carbon cans are all pre-preg carbon cans using high heat resin. They look like the same cans that Termignoni and Sil Motor uses.

·
Registered
820 Posts
moto said:
The carbon cans are all pre-preg carbon cans using high heat resin. They look like the same cans that Termignoni and Sil Motor uses.
Hmmm...these sound very interesting. I notice there is an oval cf low mount set for the M900...is there an equivelant high mount set?

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
We might be able to make one.
The Fresco systems are modular design. The cans are attached to the high or low pipes via exhaust springs. If the cans have a spring clip welded on, it will work.
Please give us a call at 916.369.2509 and ask for Ed. He tried it with the conical or round system already to interchange between high and low--and it worked.

·
Registered
820 Posts
moto said:
We might be able to make one.
The Fresco systems are modular design. The cans are attsached to the high or low pipes via exhaust springs. If the cans have a spring clip welded on, it will work.
Please give us a call at 916.369.2509 and ask for Ed. He tried it with the conical or round system already to interchange between high and low--and it worked.
Thanks...I'll call [thumbsup]

With regards to the sound...how do they compare to cf Termi's (minus baffles)? If they are of a similar note then I'll go for it, definately.

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
eonan said:
Thanks...I'll call [thumbsup]

With regards to the sound...how do they compare to cf Termi's (minus baffles)? If they are of a similar note then I'll go for it, definately.
They sound similar but deeper...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That is VERY hot. Im almost jealous. If anyone has sound/video clips, Id be happy to host them.

·
Registered
820 Posts
moto said:
They sound similar but deeper...
Deeper? Really?!? Oh man I'm sold!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts