Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed some mention of free service vouchers on new ducatis..

I bought my new 2002 m750 2 weeks ago, but the dealer did not offer this and I have not found any details on the offer...

·
Registered
413 Posts
My dealer told me that the free service voucher incentive ended in Sept. :-[

·
Registered
856 Posts
I bought my 02 620 in Sept 03 and got the 600 and 6000 free service vouchers.

Battley Cycles in Gaithersburg MD (20 miles outside DC)

Going to save a ton, I think only certain dealers/ shops carry this offer?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I bought my 02 620 in Sept 03 and got the 600 and 6000 free service vouchers.

Battley Cycles in Gaithersburg MD (20 miles outside DC)

Going to save a ton, I think only certain dealers/ shops carry this offer
In August my dealer was running this incentive, however I bought my bike in November and he said that DNA stopped it at the end of Sept. Is there anyone out there that bought a Duc after Nov 1 and got the vouchers ?

G

·
I need to do my 600 mile maintanence but I still haven't recieved the service vouchers. I called the dealer today and he told me that they have to come from Ducati, and they are running slooooww... Bought my 800 in Oct '03. This sucks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have an 01 Monster and received the vouchers from Ducati. I took my bike in recently for the 6000 mile service. They didn't adjust the valves, told me they were ok. They also didn't change the air filter as was stated on the certificate. I'm wondering now if they even checked the valves or performed some of the other items on the certificate. I feel like the dealer has short changed me. Is it possible the valves don't need adjusting at 6000? So when is the next valve adjustment due? 10,000, 12,000? I'm wondering if I should contact Ducati. Any suggestions out there?

G

·
Thanks for reminding me with this post. I bought my 800 in April and still didn't get mine. I just got my DOC card two weeks ago!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts