Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.pirellidiablo.com

Go here and you should see something about taking the pirelli diablo challange...

G

·
Went to the website. Couldn't find the free front tire advertisement.
The only incentive that I managed to find for North America was something about a track day and some free stickers when you buy a set of Diablo's. Even this had an expiration date of Oct 2003.
Can you provide a direct link to the page offering the free front?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yea...same here...maybe they changed it cuz' everyone started buyin?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try this...

·
Registered
133 Posts
My last monster (S4) had michelins and they scared the **** out of me a couple of times-I replaced em with DEC`s.My S4R also had Michelins,and i`ve replaced them with Diablo`s BEFORE they scare me this time-They really are good,the front in particular seems more grippy than i remember the Dragon Evo Corsa`s on my S4-well chuffed

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Harley Davidson is doing the same thing as a winter promotion, at least the shops around here are. And to top it off we just bought 3 sets, in June, Sept, and Oct. what a bummer.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Im thinking about getting in on this deal. I don't know too much about cycle tires, how are these Diablo's in the stickey and mileage department? Whats a good cost for a rear?

Kevin

G

·
So do I have to buy the rear tire from a dealer? Or can I get it on line? It seems like the dealers around here like to mark up the tire prices to the point where it makes it so I will never buy a tire from them.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
So do I have to buy the rear tire from a dealer? Or can I get it on line? It seems like the dealers around here like to mark up the tire prices to the point where it makes it so I will never buy a tire from them.
The way i took it, they wanted proof of purchase. I didn't get the feeling that it HAD to be from a local dealer. What if you don't have any cycle dealers local? What if you HAVE to buy all your stuff online?

Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts