Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the sliders got installed last night without much hassle. The bolt that goes through the engine did not come out nearly as easy as the instructions eluded. Inspecting the bolt after removal I found that it was not perfectly straight so I guess that

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Three outta six beers I assume? ;D Who helped you with the rest?

How do ya like the look? I think it makes my big even more agressive looking. People always comment on 'What the heck are those things?' 8)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they look pretty cool too. I was a little worried. I was also supprised with how light they were.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny, because we must've installed CC sliders at the same time. I used my truck jack to steady the engine while I removed the bolt, then slide the slider bolt right in. simple. yes, they do look like two huge tumors on the side of the bike, but they serve a purpose. One I hope to never use :-/

I pretty much have the same comments as you two, used the new bolt to tap out the old, lightness, but probably a one Pabster.

Coolness factor, dunno. I think they mess up the bike, but still, safety takes precedent with these. Time to cut the air box and get the chip tuned........ ;D

and some Pirelli Synch and a CF rear hugger........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts