Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know anything about the paint color or code for a 96 900 frame, it is the gold-bronze color. I just need to touch up a couple of areas.

TIA

·
Registered
26 Posts
i need the same info..please.

Mine is a 94 600
same gold colour

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!!

I bought a salvage monster and spent weeks trying to find my frame code.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Color Rite 7555 Frame Antique Gold

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
You're gonna have to call them. If I remember correctly, the frame paint codes don't show up on the browser order form and there's no manual entry either. They have great customer service, an '800' number (800-358-1882), and will ask you what you're using it for so as to keep their system updated...also, they have an east coast and a west coast distributor...shouldn't take more than 3 days to arrive

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I bought some a few months back... For touch up's if needed... I would stock up if you are going to buy some :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
damn 33 bucks for a can of spray paint.. I guess you can't get it anywhere else... anybody know a good match for the silver/aluminum engine color..?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
do they have touch-up bottles for cheaper?

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Alex said:
do they have touch-up bottles for cheaper?
Alex,

Ducati Seattle has touch-up pens, at least for the silver frames, for $15.99 (1/2-oz.)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Color-rite does sell small touch up paint mixes. Kind of like a larger finger nail polish bottle, with an brush in the cap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah I thought about that .. I just think the spray can will look alot better..more even application.. guess I shouldn't bitch so much

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts