Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found the one for me in Cali.

Looking for the ‘04-‘06 (internet shows discrepancy on year-s offered) blue/white S4r. I’m in central FL but will definitely ship for the right bike and price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic for reference...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Pretty bike, but after 15 years finding a nice one in blue might be hard. Suggest you think about adding S4RS to your search. Testastretta engine and Ohlins front and rear. Also think about just finding a nice bike and getting it painted.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty bike, but after 15 years finding a nice one in blue might be hard. Suggest you think about adding S4RS to your search. Testastretta engine and Ohlins front and rear. Also think about just finding a nice bike and getting it painted.
Thank you, but no. I understand the differences of the S4Rs, Testastretta = easier valve maintenance, 10 more hp. Yes, Ohlins front and rear.

The particular bike I’m interested in has the frame painted to match. Painting a S4Rs doesn’t make financial sense. The Rs also commands about a $2k premium already over a comparable condition S4R.

Im waiting for the right bike I really want to ride and admire in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found one! Arranging payment and shipping.

I didn’t anticipate finding one so quickly in a condition and a price I was wanting. My gosh I can’t wait for it to arrive!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Congrats. You got really lucky , I think. Pics when it arrives.

Reactions: SO FUN

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
That is a great color. Beautiful bike. Congrats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts