Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to clog this up with my search results while I am just dreaming, BUT I found it and It has been added to my official MUST-HAVE list!!!

http://www.kc-international.com/soltailguar.html

It is only about twice the price of a seargent and guarentees that my wife will have to get her own bike!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re: Found it!!

That is cool but alot of $$ for a seat.

·
Registered
366 Posts

Sorry to clog this up with my search results while I am just dreaming, BUT I found it and It has been added to my official MUST-HAVE list!!!

http://www.kc-international.com/soltailguar.html

It is only about twice the price of a seargent and guarentees that my wife will have to get her own bike!!
That seat is out of the DP catalog. You may want to take a peek, because I got the impression that the stock side panels might need to be replaced as well. The DP catalog shows a different CF side panel to go with this seat.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

That seat is out of the DP catalog. You may want to take a peek, because I got the impression that the stock side panels might need to be replaced as well. The DP catalog shows a different CF side panel to go with this seat.
I believe you are correct on both accounts. As I am still running the stock side covers(haven't removed the smog crap yet) that wouldn't be a major issue, just more $$ in the wind...

H

·
0 Posts

Well, I used to want that seat, but not after seeing what they wanted for one... I just ordered a Sargent. Not as "sporty" but probably more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts

Totally off-topic, here, but I gotta say, Herb, your avatar cracks me up every time I see the damn thing. Where on earth did you get it, or did you make that one yourself? My hat's off to you. If I was in your area, I'd buy you a beer. ;)

O

·
0 Posts

this seat is hard to come by. i gave up on it but it does look great

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

I've been wanting that seat ever since I saw it on the catalog. I don't like it so much now since I saw how much they want for it. And now seeing how it looks on the bike, even less. It dos not bond with the tank as well as the original.

L

·
0 Posts

Theres an S4 sitting unloved at my dealer with that seat. Makes the back of the bike look very wide (chunky). The carbon quality is typical DP which is average at best and the seat looks no more comfortable than the stock one.

Its a cool design but...... :-X

·
Registered
270 Posts

Theres an S4 sitting unloved at my dealer with that seat. Makes the back of the bike look very wide (chunky). The carbon quality is typical DP which is average at best and the seat looks no more comfortable than the stock one.

Its a cool design but......

N

·
0 Posts
I bought my monstr from kc-international. Great people, had an awesome experience and got a heck of a deal. I guess that's why they charge so freakin much for their accessories!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts