Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, looking for Forks, Triples, Tank and Front wheel actually for an 01 monster 750. Anyone that has all or even just one of the items let me know. Trying to rebuild my brothers 750 after a blind Expedition driver clipped him while making a left turn right in front of him. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a set of superbike forks with the titanium coating on the sliders from a 996 available.
The 996 forks are 53mm at the top where the M750 are 50mm, I had the top triple clamp bored to 53mm.
So I have the 996 superbike forks, with monster triples and a set of cyclecat riser clip-ons, the forks were just rebuilt with new seals and fresh oil two months ago, Ready to bolt on $895.00 plus shipping.

This would be a big upgrade to the stock 750 fork.

Frank
[email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hilden31, there is no message from you in my pm box.?

Flipsydf, I just got a tank from a 200 M750, I assume it will fit.

Frank
[email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, that makes a little more sense.
I just got confused because I got the email that said there was reply to a subscribed thread (I haven't had enough coffey this morning)

FF

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fast frank, I would love to do that upgrade that you have but I just can't swing that much right now. If i don't end up picking up anything after I move, I will definitely consider your set up. Actually, let me see. I'll PM you with an offer in a few days. haha, my wife is gonna kill me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Frank, PM me with how much you looking to get for that tank. Its clean and not dinged up right? Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Price drop on the forks/triples/clip-ons, 750.00 plus shipping.

Frank

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still looking for a front end? I am just finishing up the SBK swap and pretty much will have the whole front end - though its off a 1999M750 and i am not sure if those parts would be a direct swap as i believe some things changed around 2000-2001?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts