Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Showa non adjustable forks, that I believe the
damper tubes went south on me....they are just sitting around, but they do have .95 racetech springs and gold valves in them, and the tubes themselves are good....anyone have a need for them?
They never got together again once Manley Cycle pulled them apart and could not get the damper tubes to work right, but I figured someone may need a good set of tubes, springs, and gold valves. Would prefer to just send the lot to someone if they have a need, no idea if they are worth anything, and I am prolly missing some shims somewhere, and other little bits, but I may be able to find everything. But the tubes, valves, and springs are good. 65mm spacing on the calipers from a 2000 M900. Let me know if anyone could use them.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe juice boxes good.....I'll save em for ya, we'll talk.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not to hijack the thread, but it's time to pawn off my stock s4 forks. excellent shape, 3way adjustable showa's. first $450 + shipping takes 'em. paypal's prefered please. i'm pulling them this weekend and can post detailed pics if desired, but they're viewable in any number of pics on my bike at ducatipipemod.com. TIA!

oh yeah. when accounting for shipping, i'm in the 01803 zip and figure they'll weight about 20 lbs packaged up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts