Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

For the new people and the lurkers

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  s4_randy 
#1 ·
Being a new person myself here are a few things I have learned and seen first hand.

Some people come to the board and think some of the people are nobs and rude. It's all really just fun and games. A lot of joking around. This group is some of the nicest, and most excepting people you will find in the motorcycling community across the country. Even if you don't have a Duc.

Some people have even said this is just a big "Click" and if you are not "in the circle" they will leave you on the outside. Having only meet most of these people for the first time on Thursday, and for the ride on Saturday I can tell you this is not true. These people look out for each other, even if you are the new guy, unlike some clubs. If some one breaks down the entire group stopped, and pitched in to help.

So if you are new stop by on Thursday and see for yourself. Pull up a chair, grab a beer, ice tea, or some glass sliders, and be ready to laugh.

Just my $0.02

#5 ·
I've lurked for years and gone to a few events here and there. However, I'm slow, I mean really ****ing slow - and have always thought that going on a ride would just drag down the group and annoy people. However, Mojo finally talked me into giving it a shot - I think it went something like "come on ya douche, pull your skirt up and come riding with us for god's sake". So, a couple of weeks ago I finally showed up and took a quick ride through the canyons. Great time.

I'm not saying all members are gems, I'm sure there are a few stinkers that like to show off and talk too much **** but all in all it's a solid group of enthusiasts - and they like to get their hooligan on.

#6 ·
Recone Helmut said:
, I'm slow, I mean really ****ing slow -
No worries mat Bucky and I will be right there with ya'!!!!! Unless he had a testical enlargment done!!! [cheeky]

brew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.