Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I present to you the Psychoworks matched billet titanium wedding band set:

Hand made to order, your rings can vary in width from normal to maximum pimp style. Hand polished by Zina before delivery, these Russian alloy titanium rings are durable and brilliant.

;D ::) :p :-* ;) ;D :)
Chris

PS - I'm only half joking. They ARE in the catalog. We'll see if I ever sell any. It all started when Zina lost her wedding ring while working in the yard. I wanted a new ring, too. So I got to work. I've learned a bit about ring-making since then...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I have a Titanium wedding band. It cost about a tenth of what my wife's ring cost and weigh about half. Nice subdued color too for the man who's not used to wearing jewelery.

R

·
0 Posts
titanium's pretty light and it feels like an aluminum band if you try it on... i prefer the platinum ones.
I don't care what they make them out of. A wedding ring feels like it weighs a ton on ones finger. And it has its adverse effects. On women it applies pressure to a nerve that causes them to stop wanting sex. F the rings.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I don't care what they make them out of. A wedding ring feels like it weighs a ton on ones finger. And it has its adverse effects. On women it applies pressure to a nerve that causes them to stop wanting sex. F the rings.
Well said Dennis !!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I also have a titanium ring. I just couldn't decide what I wanted for a ring and this one fits the bill. My wife got it off of the internet. Anything that they make mountain bike and motorcycle parts out of is right up my ally according to my wife. Kind of like owning a duc, the last thing I wanted was a ring like everyone else had.

Dennis, it seems that you hit that one right on the head.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
This is why divorced women go nuts. They take off the old wedding ring and all that drive comes right back.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys. My wife's responsible for 2 of the 4 machines in our garage, and we ride all the time....Then sometimes we get dressed and take the bikes out afterwards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts