Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a mistake.
I bought this 2003 620ie in August and realize now that it really isn't the bike for me. I was ready to graduate to the 748 but was too 'afraid' to make the jump (my previous bikes were a Honda CB1 and a Hawk).
If you or anyone you know wants to buy a 620, this is their bike. It's been pampered since day one.
I'm looking to move up to a 748 or [gulp] Honda 600RR.
I feel like a dope, but the bike is simply too small for me.
Tarik

·
Registered
418 Posts
All I have to say... is that I would love to... but you are a lil to far away for me to come and get it!! By the time I would get it back to MN the snow would be flyin!!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hey, Tarik could deliver! He's got lots of vacation days banked at work! NOT!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I take it the 2 of you work together??

Could you send me some pics?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Naw, we don't work together.
Just sometimes ride together.

I'm trying to get some work done so I can take tomorrow off and ride in the 72 degree weather (it's been a wet, cold and just generally sh!tty summer).

Tarik's kind in the hole with this whole time-off thing. Still, he's figuring out how to skip. So I'm busting his balls about his general work ethic, while ALSO trying to get him to join us [smiley=evil.gif]

If the ride goes down tomorrow, I'll be sure to snap some pics of his ride... on the Gloucester harbor, in front of the Clam Shack, on the bluff above Deer Island, on the rocks (what else?) in Rockport. Naw, he's gotta work ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
The cruelty!!!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waasssuup!
So, I WILL get you pix of the bike. email me at [email protected] and I can reply with pix right now. I have a few at work, where I currently reside/live/camp.
I can deliver-I could invent a relatives death, and ride it out. Heck, I've already killed off my whole family with this job...I'd better get a new job to bring all my relatives back so I can kill them off again to take some days off ;D
Seriously, the bike is impeccable-babied, awesome condition.
Shoot me an email and I'll send you some sweet pix.
Tarik

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sent cha' an e-mail!! :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
She Looks really nice!! ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
What mods have you made to it, if any?

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
None, she's still a virgin. I had grandiose ideas of putting new exhaust, clip-ons, front wind screen...but if I sell, it obviously won't happen.
Right now she's purely stock. After this past week of good weather, I'm [gulp] glad to say there are now 1400 miles on her. Running smoother day by day..I must say.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts