Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 brand new billet turn signals for sale. Never installed or used. They come with connectors and new hex bolts. These are the polished aluminum. I decided to go with the everything black scheme so these won't work out. I had a set of these on my '98 Monster and they looked sweet! $80.00 (was 90.00) shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.
PayPal preferred
thanks, MM

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: For Sale Ducati Performance Billet Turn Signals Set * New *

Will these fit a 97 M900?

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

u can make those fit if you have chopped your tail. I think the will fit if not as well. Ours bolt on in a similar manner. You could always by the kit from motowheels if uncertain.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ktmmmm said:
Will these fit a 97 M900?
they fit in place of the square style turnsignals really well. they use the same mounting holes and have the same base as the stockers. I don't have a close up pic at the moment, but the yellow duc in the pics had the same signals yours does.
MM

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: For Sale Ducati Performance Billet Turn Signals Set * New * REDUCED**

Price reduced........

·
Registered
286 Posts

how much does each of them weight. are they a lot heavier than the stock ones.
my rear is cf, so i do not want to put anyhting too heavy on it.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ntula said:
how much does each of them weight. are they a lot heavier than the stock ones.
my rear is cf, so i do not want to put anyhting too heavy on it.
I don't have any way of weighing them, but I have a stock one (oval one from an S4) off and It seems a little bit lighter than stock. However, they don't stick out as far as the stocker so it should put less strain at the mounting point than the stock unit.
thanks, MM

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts

How do those compare in size to the stock lights? Can you get a picture of them with something in it for an idea of scale?

Justin

·
Registered
505 Posts

Slight hi-jack here...

We seem to have the same taste in toys ;D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

88BlueTSiQuest said:
Slight hi-jack here...

We seem to have the same taste in toys ;D
I don't have to worry about jacking my own post, do I ::)
I still have another one!. In fact, I asked you before if you wanted another one too. Yeah there're cool, but more bikes would be cooler [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

sale pending...........with another one on deck............

·
Registered
505 Posts

MichMonsterS4 said:
I don't have to worry about jacking my own post, do I ::)
I still have another one!. In fact, I asked you before if you wanted another one too. Yeah there're cool, but more bikes would be cooler [thumbsup]
Ah, I didn't get your board name from that email ;D

I'm still waiting on my newest quest project, we sorta ran out of overtime, so that project got the back burner for now :(

Bikes and turbo cars, it's a sick.. SICK addiction.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts

on the note of the hijack....

Are you guys running the stock truck motors, or have you done any type of swap. I have been toying with the idea of running a 4g63, and mighty max trans through the car. The combo has been done in a RWD DSM.

or is this a crime to talk about in the starquest community?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

wakaba said:

Are you guys running the stock truck motors, or have you done any type of swap. I have been toying with the idea of running a 4g63, and mighty max trans through the car. The combo has been done in a RWD DSM.

well, since it's my post , I don't mind as long as the mods :police: don't mind. my quest is bone stock just like you would've bought it in '88. bought from original owner in his 70's. no plans to alter it. trying to sell it that way to someone that might want a collector car. R-12 still works!
MM

·
Registered
505 Posts

wakaba said:

That whole truck motor thing is stupid. Chevy 350's were in trucks, yet no one says a Corvette runs a truck motor..

Anyways, the S/Q tranny is stronger than the p/u tranny and good for 500+ hp(88-89 models at least). The 4G64 wideblock(hard to find) will bolt right onto the stock tranny, and will allow all of the 4G63 goodies to be installed. The whole 4G63 swap isn't that big of a deal, since the euro Starions ran an early variation of that motor.

I'm running the stock block for now, but plan on doing the 4G64 swap as soon as I get my new 88 roller home. Stock motor with hardpipes, 3" mandrel exhaust, free flowing intake, electronic boost controller set to 15psi on a stock turbo is still one hell of a blast to drive.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you don't happen to have a good set of injector seals or know where to get them do you?.. I tried the dealers and Napa around here.
I think it's funny how we somehow started a thread inside of a thread. especially after these signals been sold. [laugh]

·
Registered
505 Posts
MichMonsterS4 said:
you don't happen to have a good set of injector seals or know where to get them do you?.. I tried the dealers and Napa around here.
I think it's funny how we somehow started a thread inside of a thread. especially after these signals been sold. [laugh]
http://www.enginemachineservice.com/conquest.html

MD614110 OEM Injector seal kit Includes all 6 seals for the injectors $11.50

You can email him at redbaron64 AT aol DOT com he goes by Dad on Tristarion, and is a trusted supplier.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts