Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My highly collectable 2004 ducati monster 620 capirex edition is now for sale. It has ONLY 2740 miles on it. Its msrp was $7899 when new. Asking price: $6200 or best offer. PS: I live in Boulder, Colorado.

Ducati only built 65 of these in the world (WHICH MAKES THIS THE MOST LIMITED PRODUCATION MONSTER EVER MADE!!!!). It was built to commemorate Loris Capirossi! It came stock with carbon fiber heel guards, and front fender, and the special marlboro red with white stripe paint color. they also are slightly taller than a standard 620, so i lowered it slightly, and the rear suspension is adjustable on mine thanks to a stock ride height adjuster that the other 620's did not get. The bike has been an absolute blast to ride and garage kept.

It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange and pay for shipment. You are more than welcome to come buy and see it in person, or pick it up. No "test" rides, but i will gladly ride it around for you to show you how great it runs! email me ([email protected]), or call me at 908.719.4757 with any questions!

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
gorgeous bike. good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
jlynnf said:
Ducati only built 65 of these in the world (WHICH MAKES THIS THE MOST LIMITED PRODUCATION MONSTER EVER MADE!!!!).
'02 M900ie in blue 36 in Europe, 4 in England, and 10 came to other markets.
;)

Good luck with the sale of this beautiful bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts