Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a good bike for a good price? I am selling a 2001 Ducati Monster 750 (748cc). It is red, has less than 10K miles on it. It is my first bike, but I'm selling it because my husband doesn't have a bike and I'd like to spend time with him rather than ride my bike. It has one dent from a previous owner but it could be easily popped out. The exhaust pipes has a couple of scratches where I have laid it down...not crashed it, but literally laid it down. I have replaced a broken blinker/horn component and the big expensive maintenance has been completed. I am asking $4000. Please email [email protected] for pics.

I live in the Virginia Beach area.

Madlibz...

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
seems 2 things are quickly occuring to me...1...this should be in classifieds section....and 2...you are asking for top dollar for a bike that was laid down, even if only at a crawl... could you list any mods you or previous owners have done to the bike? it would also help if you could also post some pics... (pics of the damage definitely help people realize how much damage there really is, instead of leaving it to their own imagination)

thanks to Emily for the nice rewording of my thoughts!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey, Madlibz, why not get the hub to buy his own bike? Lotsa Monsters on offer this time of year at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He/we would love to get him a bike. He has a license. However, we are doing significant renovations to our 1914 house -- complete overhaul of 2.5 bathrooms/laundry room/kitchen/dining room -- and cannot afford the cost of one, or the time to ride it (We are doing the repairs ourselves). I feel guilty going out for joyrides when he's home re-wiring the whole house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts