Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
The problem I see, and why I haven't done it myself, is the brake and shift levers don't move with them. Fine if you are trying to make room for large feet but not great for my size 8.5 feet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have those on my 1200. They work and look great too. I wanted to move my pegs forward a bit since I have size 6-1/2 feet. I was able to get my feet where I wanted them and I assume you can do the same, provided as mentioned above that your feet are large enough to reach the brake pedal/shifter.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent. Thanks for the replies. Not concerned with the position of the levers as they are easily adjusted. I need mine back a bit as I am cramped on mine. I do like your pegs as well, been looking for replacements as my feet (esp right) keeps sliding off the OEM pegs when it's wet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
pegs

Excellent. Thanks for the replies. Not concerned with the position of the levers as they are easily adjusted. I need mine back a bit as I am cramped on mine. I do like your pegs as well, been looking for replacements as my feet (esp right) keeps sliding off the OEM pegs when it's wet.
Ducati performance has billet pegs made for the Monster 1200s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts