Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any "better looking than stock" fluid reservoirs OTHER than the Rizomas? Seems like options are limited.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I want. The ABM website says they are only 15ml. Is this enough for front brake and clutch , or only rear brake? Not sure if the price on their site is in USD of Euros. Where can they be found here and how much? Nice option to the Rizoma's.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I will be bookmarking their site. Honestly though, their prices are considerably higher than others. I have found the Rizoma's for more than $20 cheaper per unit. If you do front, rear, and clutch that is a reasonable difference. How are they service wise??

·
Registered
58 Posts
For www.monsterparts.com you can get 10% discount, see DML Member Discounts section for more details.

Can you list alternative site where you found Rizomas at lower price? I’m thinking about getting some too. But a way do you know if there is a downside to side outlet vs. 45 or 90 degrees?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think the best prices I have seen for fluid tanks is at Monsterparts.com, especially if they give us a discount. Thanks for the tip. The streetfighter site is very cool and they have some great stuff. As far as outlet locations I wouldn't see any advantage to one over the other. Just depends on the routing of your lines.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I used two medium Rizoma "Next" reservoirs up front. They look good are small and you can easily see the fluid. Get the mounts as well. Also used the smallest one with no window for the rear brake.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking to replace the square 696 front brake and clutch reservoirs with the "pee cup" type you see on the 1100. Anyone know why Ducati chose the square version - what the disadvantages to the swap might be?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts