Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing everyone a safe and fast New Year!!! I just received the tires for the monster, so inspection tag and plate are next (no big deal ) and it's done and on the road. I'm sure there's a few glitches to fix but.... Hell ya, it's done (5 month's worth of work). Hope I'll get to hook up with a few fellow Monster owner's,but this puppy ain't going too far from home until it's all sorted out... Derric

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
That's awesome news, Derric. Can't wait to check out your new ride [thumbsup] I imagine once the weather warms up a bit, there will be all kinds of chances for Monster get togethers.

At any rate, it's great to see so many more Ducs out and about... How cool is that?!?

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Cool Beans, Derric
I'm in the area, not too far Goody Goody's on FM407, near Highland Village Elementary... We'll have to get together sometime! If I can loan you my "bigger hammer" to sort things out, well, it's available.

I think N2F is a Lewisville resident as well..

Ride Safe, but barring that, Ride with Wide and Reckless Abandonment!
Rick

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Thanks Derric for the New Year wishes - hope your's is off to a great start [thumbsup]

Rick, we're practicaly neighbors (FM407 is the next exit north from me)... I'm surprised I haven't seen you out and about in Lewisville on the Monster.

So yeah, I guess there are one or two of us "out here" [laugh]

Lisa

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank's for the offer of the bigger hammer!!! Today was inspection, tommorrow the plate. I'd probably be taking it for a spin this weekend, but studded snow tires are so damn hard to find in Texas. Ducandcover I'm in the same boat as you, trying to kick the nicotine habit, I guess I can thank Gov. Perry for the accelerated process!!! Derric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts