Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes..there is a local thread but I'm looking for anyone to chime in who may not know about it!

I'm in Jupiter..North of the Palm Beaches.

Anyone else who is in the area??

I know the Central FLorida Club has a large sum. The Meetup.com group has several members but they are still 2 or more hours away from here.

So chime in if you're in the Palm Beaches/Ft. L/Boca Raton/Miami area!!

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Live in Tallahassee, currently visiting Cocoa Beach, going to live in Sarasota in a couple months.

I realize none of this is anywhere near the vicinity you're talking about [cheeky]

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'm definitely in the area. Adam (IZ) and I did a little riding this weekend. Hopefully more people in the Stuart/Jupiter/West Palm area will chime in and we can get a local group going.

-Christian

·
Registered
177 Posts
Up here in the Arm Pit of Florida, Tallahassee is where i call home.
GO NOLES

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SaintDuc said:
Pffffff . . . what'sa measly 2 hours to Mr. AZ_bazillionmoremilesonmybikethanyours.
[cheeky]
:angel: duc <<< **LOL**

[cheeky]
The miles are adding up very s-l-o-w-l-y here in the flatlands unfortunately! :-\

I was hoping to get near to 100,000 before we leave FL but I don't think it'll be in the cards here unless it stops raining all together or I keep going around Florida's round-abouts!! **my only form of working on my leans in these parts!!** :'(

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
motogpfan said:
Did I forget to mention to buy some rain gear. and always have it with you... ;D
Yeah..already have some..never used..from AZ!! I haven't been riding it to work at all cuz of the unpredictable weather!! ::) I do like it here though! :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
never rely on the weather stations, they have no clue what the **** their talking about. Just ride like it's going to rain. I've left my house and it was black out but never saw a drop of rain.

I'm glad you like it, the best riding season is right around the corner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
southwest florida guy here... NO DUC"S anywhere! I actually just sold my S2R as I'm hoping to get out of Naples and get an S4Rs.. back to NE I come unless Orlando or Miami is in the cards. I finish my masters here in the next few months in IT then we'll have to see... Anyone else areound the west coast? I've seen a 620 on marco, S2R in Bonita, and that's the extent of it...

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.