Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who gave me info awhile back on where to live in AUS. For now, Mrs. IZ and I are in Florida while she finishes her degree in International Business. Her school in 3 weeks. It will be a 2 year stay here and then it's off to Melbourne. She's going to do a 6 week study in Sydney and a few cities heading north next year. Hopefully, I can visit her in that time and hook up with a few of the AUS riders then! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
972 Posts
DEGREE NO GOOD!

JUST BRING TWO STICKS ONE LONG ONE SHORT, TAP SHORT ONE AGAINST LONG ONE, MAKE HUMMING SOUND AS YOU DO THIS.

Me must go now

MMMMM....(tap,tap) MMMMM.....(tap,tap) MMMMMM (tap) MMM (tap) MMMMMM (tap,tap)

MMMM Mmick

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
monstermick58 said:
DEGREE NO GOOD!

JUST BRING TWO STICKS ONE LONG ONE SHORT, TAP SHORT ONE AGAINST LONG ONE, MAKE HUMMING SOUND AS YOU DO THIS.

Me must go now

err........WTF?????!!

MMMM Mmick

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
monstermick58 said:
DEGREE NO GOOD!

Me must go now

MMMM Mmick

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Syd-Monster said:
There will be a cold stiff drink, a coffee, a meat pie and a bike or three to sample waiting when you arrive IZ! - chris
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] Cool! I'm actually thinking about shipping my Monster down since it's paid off and would be a lot cheaper than getting a new one there!! Who knows! I want to see that MOM of yours though! SWEET!! [clap]

MonsterMick..I have no idea what you just said!! [cheeky] The degree is for her. It may help it may not but she wants it to to get it.

G

·
monstermick58 said:
DEGREE NO GOOD!

Me must go now

MMMM Mmick
[clap] [clap] [clap] mmick, you have a particularily warped sense of humour [thumbsup]

IZ, don't worry. Seems like only a few of the aussies got it as well. ;)

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
righto! i check back every day for an explanation, somebody cough it up :mad:
please??? ::)

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
loony888 said:
righto! i check back every day for an explanation, somebody cough it up :mad:
please??? ::)
I'm guessing it's a reference to those that inhabited this great big land of ours for the last 40,000 years ?

MMMMM....(tap,tap) MMMMM.....(tap,tap) MMMMMM (tap) MMM (tap) MMMMMM (tap,tap).............

G

·
[thumbsup]

and perhaps a sarcastic play on the exaggerations of perception that others have of the "lucky country"

don't you guys see the kangaroos skipping the tolls on the harbour bridge too?

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
goldFiSh said:
Now, THAT was amazing ! although the honest one with the joey in pouch that threw the coins into the basket really impressed me....

·
Registered
972 Posts
mostro900 said:
I'm guessing it's a reference to those that inhabited this great big land of ours for the last 40,000 years ?

goldFiSh said:
[thumbsup]

and perhaps a sarcastic play on the exaggerations of perception that others have of the "lucky country"

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]​

MMMMM....(tap,tap) MMMMM.....(tap,tap) MMMMMM (tap) MMM (tap) MMMMMM (tap,tap).............

:angel:​

Mmick

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
at least now I get it! and i've been a crazy aussie for 34 years ::).......albeit a dumb one. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts