Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.... My 2003 M800s is on its way should have it in by early next week.
I wanted to buy a high mount system for it but am having trouble finding the right one. I know I wanted to get the Leo Vince (Indigo) high mounts, but I haven't heard much about them from bike owners as far as their quality sound or performance... Any comments on the Leo Vince High mounts? Another system i came across, was the Termignonis system... I've heard it has a really great sound to it... problem is I can't seem to get them for the 03 800... Dealers have told me they are on back order... One thing I found strange is that the cans say Ducati Performance not "Termignonis" are they the same thing? I starting to side with the Leo Vince Indigo system, the mounting looks a lot better, since they seem to be attachted to the rear foot pegs rather then to the frame it looks like on the Termignonis system... Any and all comments are helpful Thank you

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: First timer poster, and a question on some can

Another Monster rider I ride with occasionally keeps telling me I should look at Leo Vince's for mine. When the time comes (not soon enough!!) I will definately check them out. Apparently their build quality is very good. Not sure about the sound though - I've never heard them.

Termi's are top quality, but VERY loud. The dealer should be able to get regular (ie not DP) Termi's for you. If not, they can be had from most Ducati parts sites like Motowheels and Motostrano, probably cheaper than the dealer could too.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: First timer poster, and a question on some can

I believe assorted different makers produce cans for DP.
I have Leo Vince SBK low mounts and have nothing but praise for them. Great quality....not sure what the Indigo thing is about though.....I still see the Leo Vince's here at the local dealers, but noticed Leo Vince America is now Indigo?

·
Registered
120 Posts
ducati performance used to be made by remus, race cans by and large are a cylinder some baffle and an inner perforated pipe (I've carved up sil and termis in the past) whether it's worth paying for the termi name is your choice, leos sound nice D&D used to make cans for the monster but I think they no longer do, shame as they sounded very naughty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts