Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Hi all, I am stoked to be riding this 2022 Monster 937 +. The first thing I did was tidy up her rear end, swapped out the front turn signals for the euro spec ones and replace the mirrors. I was surprised at how bad my vision was in the stock ones, I had to tuck my shoulders in to see anything behind me. I'm currently breaking her in which is a little frustrating babying her but I really like the bike. Next up is a radiator guard and exhaust. B-Ray

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bike looks amazing mate! I got the same mirrors but the other way around. Looks amazing but it can be tricky to use them. Which radiator guard and exhaust are you thinking ? I want to change a few little things on my m695 but we are looking at moving to a house so I might end up having to sell it to get some extra cash. Sucks because it took me a while to find it.

Cheers mate !
The radiator guard I am looking at is from ACC-Creativity, on Amazon for $79.00 US.
The exhaust, I'm not sure yet. I'd really like to go with a race exhaust and do away with the catalytic convertor but finding someone willing to do the re-map is difficult in California. I really want the bike to be louder and be able to hear that Ducati twin uncorked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts