Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I dont have class, I can actually make this for once. Who all is planning on going? Are we going to have a row of Ducs? Are we going to sell our cookies?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never claimed that I had "class" in fact one of the female members of our group (I wont mention names) pointed out the fact that I am a male pig. That is actually one of the nicer things I have been called... ;)
I will re-phrase my post:
Due to the fact that I am on a semester break from skool, It will be possible for me to attend next week's festivities. :D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, I can be there. Then i can finally put some faces to these names. And buy some damn cookies.
Well, you know what Brad Pitt looks like, right? I look nothing like him. See ya there.-- Hey maybe we should meet somewhere else first and all ride in together....... 8)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know the Testosterone is getting a bit much on this thread. Take your crude comments elsewhere, there are women in this group too.

I won't be so polite next time.
You were right, no mention of being a pig. I guess it was implied. ;) Was I drunk when I was writing those posts? I sure hope not, I was at work... :p

R

·
0 Posts
thanks Kim for keeping us in line......hopefully we will get more girls so you won't have so much work.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Kim for keeping us in line......hopefully we will get more girls so you won't have so much work.
I told that woman with the Monster at Bobs on Sunday about the group. Maybe she will sign up. Also I am in contact with another female Duc owner- non-monster though :'(

·
Registered
735 Posts
I think what Nitro is trying to say is you already lucked out once this week with the SBK fender, you don't get the Duc girl also.

So what is the plan on Dulono's? Are we meeting down there or are we riding down together?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts