Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..got my 2003 620 back in December...

Im at 400 miles (yes I know thats weak----but Ive been busy...and I have still to take the MSF course next month...so Ive been mellow)
Looking ahead to the 600 service in a few weeks time. Curious about 2 things:

1: I hear about DNA coupons...is that or WAS that a promotion...? Do I need to contact them to get them sent? I go my bike in New York...Im in Los Angeles.

2: If the coupon is not an option..how much should I be expecting to pay for it..

thanks!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the 600 & 6000 miles services are free including oil and necessary parts.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Please [smiley=mad.gif] search the archives for "Service Coupons".. it ended in Sept 03 and has been discussed quite often here on the DML

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zaen,
DucSea said it all... I purchased my 620 in November and the promotion was over and done. Unfortuantely, you will not be eligible for any Service Coupon's. I don't believe that you will pay more than 300 dollars on your first service (600mi). I guess, that would depend on the dealer and your location.

Rich

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am about 5 minutes from Brea SoCal Ducati and about 25 minutes from European Cycle in Fountain Valley, CA and 30 minutes from South County Ducati....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't worry, you may do your first 600 miles service which is oil change only. unless your bike has other problems...

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
My dealer told me they spend about 3 hrs >

on the 600 mile service, basically torqueing everything up besides the oil change.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I had my first service in Jan, $294. Yes, mostly oil change and re-torquing but mine got a throttle body adj.; improved idle. That made it worthwhile to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts