Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
baby is just fine, doctor said is growing very healthy and looks happy,

suspension set up, makes her less comfy, but more composed overall which gives her better feel . no more diving

on harder braking!!! ;D didn't ride to hard, was so f....kin cold, I'm still shakin', but it felt great!

total with suspension work came to $230.00 ,I think its reasonable, wondering what are your experiences?

RIDE SAFE & stay warm Everybody!!! [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
greg mo said:
suspension set up, makes her less comfy, but more composed overall which gives her better feel . no more diving

on harder braking!!! ;D didn't ride to hard, was so f....kin cold, I'm still shakin', but it felt great!

total with suspension work came to $230.00 ,I think its reasonable, wondering what are your experiences?

RIDE SAFE & stay warm Everybody!!! [cheeky]
Cool Greg...cost for my 600 was about the same. Now, you have a suspension baseline that you can start working from [thumbsup]

·
Registered
541 Posts
It's just cold outside....riding wasn't to bad..but putting my bike back together after working on it was rough still don't have it all together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.