Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DML'ers

Today I've taken a mistress- my first bike, a 2007 S2R and I'm in love. Here she is:

I love the black wheels with the red body.

I've lurked here since before I placed the order and the feedback has been great. I look forward to contributing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
She's hot. Take care of her and be safe.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I just took deliv. of an '06 S2R 800 red/wht. Gotta say, I LOVE my white wheels, but whoa, do they get filthy fast. You may have the best of all worlds!

Congratulations [thumbsup]

Shiny side up

rich

·
Registered
26 Posts
One hot mistress and welcome! I love the way my white wheels look but the constant cleaning sucks! When is your first service is supposed to be done? Used to be 600 miles/1000k and about $300. I've heard some Ducs are now 7500 miles for the first service and cost is supposed to be lower.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Well I guess I might as well be the first one to say it... Take off your reflectors already! Congrats on the new bike.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pnut said:
Well I guess I might as well be the first one to say it... Take off your reflectors already! Congrats on the new bike.
Yep- those things are just plain ugly. Will they ding me at the safety inspection? (NY state).

I'm learning about the pipes and gearing as we speak.

First Service is at 1000k- I don't know what the cost is.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
johnstl said:
Where are the zip ties? Are they finally selling these things without them?
there are two on the left side (mid and rear) and two on the right side (extreme front) but thats it. it looks much cleaner than the 06's in that regard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts