Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the last set of Scorpions from CA-Cycleworks. Got 'em in 2 days! Thanks, Chris. What a deal!

Install was pretty easy as previously described by other members. It took me longer to figure out the mounts and a while to get them even. Just fired them up and was a little surprised. They are louder than expected but I don't have anything to compare them to. My non-rider wife said they are awful so they probably sound great. I do like the bass tone.

DucGasm, Come by when the weather clears and let's compare them to your Leos.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: Rode about 50 miles today. Loud but sweet! Showed them to an ST4 rider and a 748 rider. They both thought they had a wonderful sound but loud than their Termignonis and Feraccis. Still want to compare with DucGasms Leos. Either way, they are keepers! They give the bike a whole new personality. ;D

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments. I had not noticed the heel guard issue. I considered not putting them back. I may reconsider and pull them.

I've really had mixed feelings about the decals. They have a little red line that picks up the color of the wheels. Also, I think a clean stainless can would look great. There are these cool engraved Scorpions on the outlet caps.

I've ridden about 300 miles since installation and I really like these pipes. Thanks to Chris and CA-Cycleworks, I got one of the best buys on a quality product since I've been riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.