Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marty (local CE bubba) and I did a ride yesterday (we're the only two monster's in town that I know of). Were planning on heading to the little town of Pine, but ended up turning tail on the bad weather and headed down to Bruneau. Not much on the way there, but then Marty took us out toward the bombing range. I haven't done any real riding in over a year, so my cornering leaves much to be desired. The unmarked turns, chipseal road, and knowledge that "somewhere" the road turns into gravel kept us on our toes. The ride back was less stressful and we stopped in "the" restaurant/gas station in Bruneau for a great hamburger and tuna melt. Back on the road to Mountain Home; pulled into the garage just before it started raining. The picture is a shoddy snap from my cell phone, at the end of the road just past the "Entering a live bombing range. Objects may fall of airplanes" sign. Viva la Ducs!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.