Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
jabonesbien said:
given it's cold as hell up here in CT right now, I'm looking forward to the summer and can't seem to find anything about clubs 'round here. I bought my Monster early this winter and have only seen two or three people riding Ducs in the 15 years I've lived here. wtf
I'm in Lebanon CT

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
How about setting up a club for northwest NJ or northern NJ? I've been trying to get together with people from the the NYMMC but it's just too far to drive just to get near them for a ride. There are lots of great roads up by me that I'd be happy to show people.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
If you north/central Jersey guys want to start a separate board, post up a topic in general and let's see how many people put up a hand. If there's more than just a couple I'll set it up for you. (Or if you think there's enough interest in two boards, try that.)

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
South Carolina

Any Monster riders in the Carolinas? I'm in Greenville, SC and I'm looking for groups within 100 miles or so.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Anybody in the Panhandle of Florida?
AH!! I was about 8 months ago. I moved to Greenville, SC from Ft. Walton Beach. I was stationed at Eglin for 4 years. I miss the panhandle so bad. I'd ride down to P.C. or 'Cola every weekend or we'd go up to Ponce de Leon. Good riding there. Have fun dude! Be careful of the Seashell roads..they suck when they get wet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ya dude... I live in Mary Esther. Right next to FWB. To bad you moved away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Palm Springs Area Desmo Owners Club

PSADOC is located at:
68-733 Perez Rd. Unit C-13
Cathedral City, Calif. 92234
Phone 760-902-8761
Kevin Gettmann-President
Jordan Freeman-Vice President

We are a new DOC, just formed last year.
We encourage all Ducati Owners to join our group.
We ride on Sunday Morning at 9am at:
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
on El Paseo Dr. in Palm Desert.
Rides go to local mountain areas and last until about 2pm with a stop for breakfast/lunch at about 10:30-11:00am
The club also has a No-Mar Tire Changer
MotoGP/WSBK race watching events and social events
PSADOC is sponsored by Newport Beach Ducati who will send a service shuttle to the Desert for a $20.00 travel fee. Service items and labor extra.
Discounts are available for club members on accessories.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts