Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I see you managed to locate some as far as Autralia. Know of any in South Africa??? Unfortunately here Ducs are considered very upmarket due to the $ to R exchange rate and they dont seem to be the clubby type!!! Anyway if you do the info would be great. Thanks

Martin

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I have seen at least one Monster in East Aurora, NY (SE of Buffalo). Any members here from East Aurora or nearby? I just put a few miles on my newly acquired 620 and may be looking for a riding group once I get used to it.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Monsterlover said:
There are a bunch of guys in Pittsburgh area but they started their own club, Penndesmo. Combining with the OH group isn't the worst idea ive heard.

Kevin
Yeah, I think we're ready for a Western PA group. Can we get one added? We can be called PennDesmo on here too.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Monstermonkey said:
Hey now. There's a few of us in Salt Lake that would like to have our own club thread.
Just let me know what you'd like as a name, and whether someone's going to do the local mod duties. Feel free to start a thread to talk it over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I recently bought a S2R 1000. I live i Houston would like to know if anybody has Ducati's here in the area. I'm little confused on the whole electronics. My bike runs a little lean, and I think you have to buy something to electroniclly set the fuel injection. Where would I get this done, or where can I buy this tool? thanks and not sure what I want to do with the exhaust, and any other mods.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
For any hoosiers who stumbles here, we now have an official Desmo Owners Club in Indiana.
The hoosier hooligans we have a local board here as well.
just click on the banner in my signature [thumbsup]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any clubs for NEPA?

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Abendano said:
Hi, I recently bought a S2R 1000. I live i Houston would like to know if anybody has Ducati's here in the area.
go to the local clubs forum. houston is in THCM. we're setting up a meet and greet on the 30th!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well anyone around hazleton, pa w/ a ducati wanna go for a ride?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Come on I know there are other Monsters in the Canadian Prairies, we have 4 dealerships within a 700 km radius.
....and it isn't that cold yet...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, Somewhat new in town with the ducs.. Although I know my away around the bike. Anyhow just checking in to see the the fellow LA world. I'm out for this weekend although I look forward into making some riding friends next week. I have read about Italilan nights in SM (sounds cool) Let me know what time and a new Dark 800 will show. Thanks all,

41 - 60 of 96 Posts