Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Mysfit huh does he own a red Duc? Looks like we would get along just fine. I am a bit of a computer geek myself.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Christian, I live in Stuart, about 25 minutes north of you. Email me and let's go out and ride!

·
Registered
34 Posts
tonkoshala said:
Anyone on here from Memphis? I've seen a couple of other bikes round but not many...
I'm out in Collierville. Just picked up a 97 M900. Should be on the road next week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just getting my bike together; 99 monster. A few things i learned from the site.

Naples, Florida is not to far from Miami, but sure would be nice to have a friend along the way.

Anyone out there from there abouts?

Love the sound!!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
ktmmmm said:
I'm out in Collierville. Just picked up a 97 M900. Should be on the road next week.
I'm not far from there...I live at Hacks Cross and Winchester send me an email! [email protected]

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Been looking for a Monster group in Vancouver, Canada. Does anyone know of any? Seems odd not to have one here with 2 Ducati dealers nearby...

·
Registered
277 Posts
tooldude said:
Just getting my bike together; 99 monster. A few things i learned from the site.

Naples, Florida is not to far from Miami, but sure would be nice to have a friend along the way.

Anyone out there from there abouts?

Love the sound!!
I have an uncle that lives in Bay Colony out in Naples!! That place is absolutely beautiful. You get all the sun you can handle down there. I can't complain either since I am in Pensacola. I bet you have a lot of fun cruising the strip in Naples with all the exotic cars that you get to see!! Take it easy! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
given it's cold as hell up here in CT right now, I'm looking forward to the summer and can't seem to find anything about clubs 'round here. I bought my Monster early this winter and have only seen two or three people riding Ducs in the 15 years I've lived here. wtf

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Out here in KC, I rarely see other Monsters, but I do see a lot of supersports and Mutlis. I know of one GT1000 owner, and during the warm months, an S4Rs passes by my shop on 95th and Nall almost every day.. I don't know if us Ducs ride together much here in Kansas City... ::)

21 - 40 of 98 Posts