Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Thanks to Nick for helping me figure this out (yea, Nick I finally found software that worked ;)) These pics are not the best, so guess you'll have to join me for a dawn patrol ride for a better view of the new beast! ;D ;D ;D

Bike Pre-Ice Skating Debacle (Nick takes much better pics than I do!):

Bike Post-Ice Skating Debacle:

Side View

Tank

Top of bike

Pics of tank show retro 70s style lettering and top of tank, cowling and on fairing has silver race stripe that is slightly off center to the left! Amazing thing is that we did not try to match the paint to my kevlar brake lines, and it was a perfect match! Anodized black the rear sets, slave cylinder, and a couple of other pieces. Cut down the front fender to make it a shorty and painted the tail piece, front fender, and side covers a charcoal to smooth out the flow of the bike. Now you see the whole bike, not just yellow and a checkered flag!

Ordered are the Arrow aluminum steering damper (not making titanium for my bike :'(), Ferodo Axiom black brake rotors, bling, bling chain. Tax return = Ohlins Rear Shock. Then done for a while....well until mods fever hits again!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Re: FINALLY!!  Pics of the Bike

Ahhh...you did well, grasshopper. ;D

Very nice, I like Blue. I'm sure it's even more spectacular in person.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Linda, very, very nice! Very rich blue. I really like the subtly of the gray on blue stripe. I think the new rotors will cut, what, two or three pounds from your front wheel? Plus, they look so cool. Interesting idea to have cut the front fender down; looks good. I did the same thing with my rear tray. I shortened it, and pulled it forward by two inches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts