Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well i've finally passed all my exams and will be back in Sydney as of next tuesday(For good). I then have a fair few days off, so i may be up for a ride. Start work on the 11th in the Cross :police:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
You can still ride with us as long as you don`t bolt a radar on your bike! ::)

Any way congrats on your achievement! [thumbsup]

Catch up soon.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well done son, if you come for a ride you'll have to sit at the back, no..no... up the front ,just in case some-one needs to do the PR speak with :police:

Mmick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congratulations ;D
White Lion

Now it's official, that you are an officer of the law :police:
Have a very, very close personal friend that was an officer of the law :police:
[thumbsup]

Cheers EGAS

N

·
0 Posts
monstermick58 said:
Well done son, if you come for a ride you'll have to sit at the back, no..no... up the front ,just in case some-one needs to do the PR speak with :police:
Mmick
Yeah up the front Hugh! The last time we rode together (a _long_ time ago now, that 630 had its restrictor in place. Not so now !!! I am sure you can set the pace quite nicely now! [clap]

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha!! There will be no radars attached to my bike!!

...and it looks like an S2R 1000 is on the cards - lets say it will be a grad present from me to me ;D
Probably month or two.

Anyone doing coffee next weekend(as in the 3rd of Feb) ???

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
White Lion said:
Anyone doing coffee next weekend(as in the 3rd of Feb) ???
You and everybody else will probably be surprised to hear this, but yes, I will be doing coffee on Sat the 3rd... (and Sat the 27th, and Sat the 10th...).

See you there!

big

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
bigiain said:
You and everybody else will probably be surprised to hear this, but yes, I will be doing coffee on Sat the 3rd... (and Sat the 27th, and Sat the 10th...).

See you there!

big

Mecca only open's on Sat just for Big [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BIG - i just happened to keep that paper just for the cartoon! The similarities to myself were amazing!!

Taking the bus down to Canberra this arvo, riding the hog back tomorrow morning. Mecca on Sat :)
Look forward to seeing you all again :police:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts