Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my S4R today!! yeehaaa! after a 4 month wait as i ordered a blue one.
Well, what an awsome machine. I installed the arrow full system a couple of days ago in the shop & today i rode it away for a 250km ride.
this bike is amaizing. the thing flys at brake in pace! I cant wait till its fully run in. the full arrow system defenetly makes a difference to the performance!

Im one happy f#@%'in chappy!!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Glad you got your bike finally!! I'm loving my Arrow system as well. I'm excited to get it dynoed and remapped next Tuesday. The bike certainly feels like it pulls harder since the Arrows and new airbox.

G

·
new pipes before run-in?? Engine fuel is runing too lean isn't it? can you hear back firing "pop" from your new pipe?

·
Registered
413 Posts
new pipes before run-in?? Engine fuel is runing too lean isn't it? can you hear back firing "pop" from your new pipe?
Dont mean to be answering for raafrebel, but my arrow system is occasionally popping at times with constant throttle. Anybody else out there with Arrow full S4R system getting any popping ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my bike seems to be running fine with the pipes. no poping or farting whatso ever. my dealer, who builds a lot of race engines, says that its fine to fit the pipes while running in. He says that after the bike is run in, we will fit the large airbox intake, the dyno, then adjust the cpu if required.

does any one whant to buy a cat converter? You could make a cool bong or mabee some sort of new bagpipes with it. What an ugly peice of crap!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
does any one whant to buy a cat converter? You could make a cool bong or mabee some sort of new bagpipes with it. What an ugly peice of crap!!!!
A bong !!! Great idea, I was looking for a new project ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts