Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just delivered my S4. Took it out for a spin "WOW". I just have to wait untill I get my Kuwaiti motorcycle license before I take any long rides, if not the duc gets impounded for 4 months if I get caught. So now its just small rides around the neigborhood and then take my exam on saturday. The dealer had a sweet Ducati Performance helmet which I got and he threw in a pair of Dainese gloves with carbon fiber knuckle area . Unfortunately the gloves were destroyed by my rottweiler so now I have to spend $100 for the same gloves. Anyway I'll be taking pics of my rides throughout Kuwait.

·
Registered
403 Posts
They take your bike for 4 months.....I heard they chop off your nuts for doing that. ;D (kidding)
Congrats on the S4, you will love it I'm sure as I love mine.
gator

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Better luck with the next set of gloves.

mitt

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the gloves were destroyed by my rottweiler
Dogs are allot more intelligent than most people think: Your rotty knows that bike is seriously going to cut in on your "quality" time together. After considering all of his(her) options, the gloves looked easier to destroy than the helmet!
;)
jb

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Dogs are allot more intelligent than most people think: Your rotty knows that bike is seriously going to cut in on your "quality" time together.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll take pics of the bike today, propably with the mutt that ate my gloves too. I'll post them as soon as I figure out how.

·
Registered
472 Posts
congrats on the S4, you will be very very happy....I love mine!!!

did you know you can love your bike, but you can't LOVE your bike!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got back from the dealer. Bought the loves AGAIN. I'll be sure to keep them away from Kenji(the dog). And my wife surprised me and bought me a riding jacketwith all the protectors. Tomorrow I get to sneak out for another quick ride around the block. I can't wait to get my license.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm an F-18(fighter jet) contractor for the Kuwaiti Air Force.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts