Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
First photo threw me !

I always say, I'm never gonna ride my Duc in a suit, but suit, helmet and Monster.....OK, I'll do it ! [thumbsup]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bout the 1st one - didn't really check the quality (focus) as I was rushed to get it up - have changed it now.

Yeah suit it up on the duc! But hey, don't fall off or let anyone else hit you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for the great pics. Must have been a cool trip. Well done [thumbsup]

·
Registered
972 Posts
FAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!

BLOODY BEWDIFUL MOITE!!!

Mmick

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Love it! [thumbsup]

The only thing is my wife would kick my arse if I took all those pics of Monster after Monster after Monster around the streets. :-*

Dont worry I`d do my best but! [thumbsup]

Rob

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DUCMONROB said:
Love it! [thumbsup]

The only thing is my wife would kick my arse if I took all those pics of Monster after Monster after Monster around the streets. :-*

Dont worry I`d do my best but! [thumbsup]

Rob
yeah, it kinda got like that - almost...... Broni just gave the <insert look when you know your wife thinks you are a tool> look.

it was worth it though! What else do youdo when on holidays other than go duc spotting...

speaking of, I have some of my fellas doing a job up in Ballina and they were telling me there are a shitload of ducs running around - must be turismo time.,,, I told them to get pics [thumbsup]

·
Registered
241 Posts
Absolutley sweet Nick!

Looks like quite a trip. Great photos of Duc-Mecca.

Nick:"And i will just have that GP5 over there thanks very much"

Security:"Oh no sir these arent for sale!"

Nick:"Who said I'm buying!" :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Very nice pic's Nick [thumbsup]

I hope you did take pictures of something other than Duc's over there [laugh]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the nice replies! I thoroughly recommend it - it was quite an experience which I hope to repeat not too far into the future!

Paul.C said:
I hope you did take pictures of something other than Duc's over there [laugh]
Paul, lets just say that Broni had a 30GB ipod which was half full at the end of the trip, and there was only about 5-6Gb of music on it.

Do the maths! And all photos were jpgs - no raw or tiff files...... Yes we have lots of other photos, and quite a bit of video as well!

yeeeeesh

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Nick,

It must had been a magic trip and is something I have always wanted to do but never had the chance to do.

I would love to see some of those other pics as I love the old historical Building's and village's that are all around Europe. [thumbsup]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paul.C said:
Nick,

It must had been a magic trip and is something I have always wanted to do but never had the chance to do.

I would love to see some of those other pics as I love the old historical Building's and village's that are all around Europe. [thumbsup]
No worries Paul, when I get as chance I'll put up another set of photos that don't (necessarily) include bikes. You're right - it was a magic trip... We procrastinated about it for about 3 years, and then we just said [email protected] it, and booked the plane tickets.. Kinda forced us to get out shite together [thumbsup]. I would highly recommend sept - oct for europe - after the august holiday month (where a lot of Italians take off for the beach) and still awesome weather - 25 deg C ish most days, and in 5 weeks, about 3 days of "inclement" stuff.... awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts