Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone forgot, it costs $4.00 to enter Mt. Diablo State Park. It's way easier if the group leader can pay for the whole group than to have each one pay separately. Of course, that would be a good way to spread out the group a bit. ;)

I'll be needing volunteers to lead the 2nd and 3rd groups and sweepers for all three groups. If anyone wants to volunteer before we meet, please post a note.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll sweep for Group #1 (hot shoes) assuming you're leading. However, I'm joining the parade at around 9:20 AM at Tassajara Road/Lawrence Road intersection (at the new Junior High School, just past the East entrance to Blackhawk) since it's only a few blocks from my house. I'll then be waiting for Group #2 leaders at critical intersections, correct?

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
If there is another group that needs sweeping I don't mind hangin in the back.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Scott - I'll lead group #2 if you want.

p.s. Anyone with a digital camera might want to bring it along on the ride. Since this is a fairly large ride group, I think we need to document all the monsters showing up!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll lead group #2 if you want.
Any chance you can put some turn signals on your bike for this ride if you'll be leading a group?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Since S4Ninja has done the route before, I suggest he lead a group and I can work with him to sweep. Otherwise I would enjoy sweeping the last group or take turns with someone else.
Cesar.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Any chance you can put some turn signals on your bike for this ride if you'll be leading a group?
scott - i'll look into figuring out what I can do to make them more visible. i'm missing a lens cover (broken from the earlier crash i had) for 1 of the signal lights. also have to figure out a way to mount the rear signals as my tail is chopped

1 - 7 of 7 Posts