Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a chance to see these in person or try them on? I think they look strange (but cool) but pretty pricey to buy without seeing if they are comfortable.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ducati brands some of the ugliest sh!t! Those shoes should come with some form of matching headgear, cause they look RETARDED!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I realize they are no hush puppies but the Fila monster shoes look better than their desmo line.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff is right, they were intended to be worn while riding the worlds ugliest motorcycle, the Multistrada! :p

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I'm worried, the Multistrada is ugly, those shoes are truly heinous, and the 749/999 is "different" at best. I'm hoping that Ducati has something in mind to change things around, otherwise they won't have a decent looking bike left...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ducati should give up the shoe business and get into the lingerie business, no?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They should give the guy that buys a multistrata those shoes so he will match...Ugly for Ugly!!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
envy envy envy ;D

You guys desing sheit like HD and Ford Tauruses,

and then You start messing around with dang fine fashion issues that go beyond Your minds.

Cool it,
whoever comes to WDW will return wearing something like that !!!!

Envy envy envy .....

Skier

btw, those shoes are very comfortable for You americans who were tennis shoes from breakfast to Letterman show !!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
I wish I could find these in the states. They are at least worth trying on. I have seen a lot worse looking shoes at Foot Locker flying off of the shelves because they have some basketball players endorsement, I see no difference here.

HD (which hasn't changed in 50 years) and Ford Taurus, that is funny Skier! ;D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, I'm K-Man and own a pair of Desmo's....

I wanted a pair of Monsters, for kicks anyway, but they didn't have any so I picked up a pair of Desmo's. They're pretty cool, very light, comfortable and have a shifter pad on them. Oh yeah, also have a Ducati Corse emblem.

Anyway, if the red shoes are too loud, maybe the carbon pipes, open air filter and open clutch are a bit too much too!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey K-Man,

Did you get them locally in Canada or online?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts