Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I always thought Ducati's were the Ferrari of the motorcycle world. Now Ferrari goes and makes a Ferrari of the motorcycle world.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
The final comments in the video tell it all. The tester, who obviously can ride, says "There are a lot cheaper bikes that do it better."

The engine was designed by a Ferrari. If they want to sell that name, they're going to have to use it.

Tommy T.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Why would they make that ugly little 450. A Ferrari must be a sportbike

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I agree, it is ugly for a "ferrari", but it never says that they built the bike. just that they designed the engine. who built the bike?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
I wish they would have made a V-Twin! :)

Nice, but a little expensive for a 450motar bike for me. But I'll be watching eBay. ;)

Vindingo said:
I agree, it is ugly for a "ferrari", but it never says that they built the bike. just that they designed the engine. who built the bike?
That the best looking Ferrari powered motorcycle I've seen!

If you haven't seen it, here's a 308 Ferrari bike...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
TurboMonster said:
I wish they would have made a V-Twin! :)

Nice, but a little expensive for a 450motar bike for me. But I'll be watching eBay. ;)

That the best looking Ferrari powered motorcycle I've seen!

If you haven't seen it, here's a 308 Ferrari bike...
Well at least you dont have to drop the engine to do the timing belt on that Ferrari

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Here's the only Ferrari motorcycle ever built - the Ferrari 900cc four-cylinder dohc motorcycle, built by Kay Engineering with full written sanction from the Ferrari company, as a tribute to Enzo Ferrari.

Five years in the making, this unique one-off engineering masterpiece is totally unused. Engine casings are all cast magnesium, with cam-covers featuring the unmistakable prancing horse symbol cast into the end caps. The bodywork is made entirely of hand-beaten aluminium finished in Ferrari racing red.

Attachments

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
TurboMonster said:
Here's the only Ferrari motorcycle ever built - the Ferrari 900cc four-cylinder dohc motorcycle, built by Kay Engineering with full written sanction from the Ferrari company, as a tribute to Enzo Ferrari.

Five years in the making, this unique one-off engineering masterpiece is totally unused. Engine casings are all cast magnesium, with cam-covers featuring the unmistakable prancing horse symbol cast into the end caps. The bodywork is made entirely of hand-beaten aluminium finished in Ferrari racing red.
You know, Ferrari makes some beautiful cars, but my personal opinion is that this bike is ugly...

·
Registered
665 Posts
I like 'er. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts