Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.,
I have a brand new in box UltiMap U59 ECU laying around. I bought it a while ago and had to wait like 6 months to get it. Long story short by the time I got it my project plans had changed and as of right now really don't have a bike or the money to spend a on new bike to put it on. So I'm gauging interest to see if I should sell it or return it, I don't know put it on ebay maybe. So let me know if you are interested. Everyone knows what these are worth and how long they take for the US dealers to get them from Down Under!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
What is the advantage over the power commander?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It came mapped for a 620. Can be remapped to be used with I believe all fuel injected Ducatis. I paid $800 for it, It is brand new in the box so I need at least $700 + shipping. Here is a link to their website for all of you who want to know more about it. http://www.ultimap-ecu.com I called all the FIM dealers and none of them have any in stock so if you are in a hurry to get it you are in luck.

BTW this ECU dissables the crappy security feature so you can use any speedo or key.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ya man, i know this is from Feb. but I'm in dire need for one of these now... hahhaa. My bike won't run!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys.,
I have a brand new in box UltiMap U59 ECU laying around. I bought it a while ago and had to wait like 6 months to get it. Long story short by the time I got it my project plans had changed and as of right now really don't have a bike or the money to spend a on new bike to put it on. So I'm gauging interest to see if I should sell it or return it, I don't know put it on ebay maybe. So let me know if you are interested. Everyone knows what these are worth and how long they take for the US dealers to get them from Down Under

Hey dude... i need the ultimap u59 for my monster... do u still have the piece please let me know it.... [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
It came mapped for a 620. Can be remapped to be used with I believe all fuel injected Ducatis. I paid $800 for it, It is brand new in the box so I need at least $700 + shipping. Here is a link to their website for all of you who want to know more about it. http://www.ultimap-ecu.com I called all the FIM dealers and none of them have any in stock so if you are in a hurry to get it you are in luck.

BTW this ECU dissables the crappy security feature so you can use any speedo or key.
I NEED THE ULTIMAP U59!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT IF U HAVE IT...!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the one from the first post has gone, but someone is interested in the item I have one for sale. PM if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts