Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They seem to quote relatively high service prices over the phone compared to Munroe. I live right inbetween the two. Just curious to know if anyone has had any exceptionally good or bad experiences with Good Times Sacramento.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Check on the local board on ducati.ms most of the members are from Sac, but i dont think youll hear anything positive about them.

Modesto Ducati is getting a good reputation, and Hattar is also good. Are you going for service or a new bike.

For service go to Desmoto or Nichols.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback! I was wondering how they could have a good name when I've already had 2 (minor) issues just trying to schedule one service. I'm in Fairfield, so I don't need to go to Sacramento. I seem to be smack dab in the middle of Sac, Munroe and Hattar (45 min to each).
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
876 Posts
good times = bad times when it comes to service.

is your bike in warranty or out of warranty now? if out, consider nichols sport bikes, in milpitas. worth the extra disctance, as they do the best work and have great pricing.

http://www.nicholsmfg.com/

ciao,
johnc

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought my 07 and got the extended warranty, so I'm covered through November 2012. [thumbsup] :eek:

I'm not going to go to Good Times. Seem to recall hearing bad things about them 5+ years ago, but wasn't sure. Will have Hattar in San Rafael do my 600 mile service and will consider Munroe as well in the future.

Thanks for the replies!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts