Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback. I designed the tank myself. I have a new IXS jacket that looks stunning with my bike, soon as warmer weather comes out I'll have to take some more Pics (okay maybe I need a few weeks to lose that extra rum cake I ate over Christmas :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Beautiful...... but

the bike of the month deserves some more "after" shots....

You know; close-ups, different angles. The weather this time of year isn't exactly conducive to photo shoots, but I wanna see more!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I agree Don, this morning it's 9 degrees :(
Can't wait for Spring...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
HeHe.

9 degrees here this morning too. The really sick thing is that this is a warming trend. It actually seems nice! We've had the third coldest January on record.

Man I hope this is it for winter! Let's have an early thaw and nice March weather!

G

·
Sorry about the above comments. But I could not help myself. When I come to Summit Point I will be glad to take a bunch of shots of your bike for you. Too bad your not further south. I am heading to CMP at the end of the month and VIR right after that.

G

·
not to encourage you blowing your $$ (that's what we're here for, right?!?!), but i've got a color-scheme suggestion for you...

paint the frame the same silver as the insert in your tank, paint the engine case-covers the same black as your tank, and then the belt-covers the red as the lettering. hot dog... as sharp as your bike looks, i think it would be even cooler ;D

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks Dennis!

G

·
Nice bike Lori. Good taste on the paint scheme; originality is key and you got it on lock! One suggestion, the cam cover belts...add your touch to them and take your time.

R.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Ruben,
Yes, I've been planning on replacing some of the plastic bits...although with the weather being such, I've been working on my house.
Lori

·
Banned
551 Posts
Very nice indeed - makes me wish I had my tank painted with some personality when I had my little off.

Is the red on the tank the same color as the wheels - can't quite tell from the photo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts