Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Strati's November featured bike became the December featured bike, and you can tell your grandchildren about the time there wasn't a featured monster on the site.

BTW, I really am looking for cool bikes to put up each month, so if you think you have something that might interest others, post a photo in the photo section, and drop me a line to let me know to go take a look. Basically I need 4-6 photos of decent quality (they don't have to be huge) showing various views of the bike, and maybe one of you with the bike. Along with this a 4-5 paragraphs telling the story of the bike and any modifications made.

Alternately, I'm toying with the idea of including people who have interesting stories to tell about their bikes, or their riding, even if the bike is pretty stock. Let me know if you think you could supply some help there.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
It was just a matter of time until Strati's S4 was featured... congrats Strati. Those front rotors are sweet... sort of Gothic looking. A real nice color combination as well... altogether a fine example of a modified Monster that still retains it's inate Monster-ness.

I'm just glad you snapped a few pics before your next... umm.. incident. ;-)

D

·
0 Posts
Sweet Starti.

I can't believe that is the same bike that you have pictured on your website.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
That is an awesome bike. ;D

mitt

·
Registered
400 Posts
That is one sweet Monster! [smiley=waytogo.gif]

·
Registered
216 Posts
That bike is wicked!!!

·
Banned
551 Posts
Honestly think that is one of the top 3 mod'd monsters I have ever seen.

I think it makes up for not having one for November. I don't, however, understand how strati got by not having a bike for almost a year.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
once my corse paint job is done, i'll be taking some pics and writing up the history of mods for all the crap i've done. maybe my bike will be on the front page someday.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very Nice.... Poifect bike for December ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Back away from the bike dude....Back away from the bike.....I don't suppose you have a day job.....

S

·
0 Posts
sure i have a day-job. and despite what my boss may think, it mainly pertains to trolling this board!!! hehehe...

thanks for all the comments guys. i appreciate it. also many thanks to michael moore for asking me to participate!

this is what i'm calling "phaseII" for my s4. "phaseI" was how the bike looked prior to my track-day mishap, and "phaseIII"? we'll see what's in the cards, but it likely won't come to be anytime in '04. i've gotta RIDE that sucker sometime!!!

cheers gang!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts