Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Keihin FCR 41s from Chris at CA Cycleworks on Tues night -- finished the install today. The only thing I had to set was the idle, and there's an external knob for that. Fired right up, runs like a scalded cat. Best of all, it's tractible down to 2,000 RPM. No more nasty sounds and f'ed-up takeoffs.

So I really need a wheelie instruction session. Man, the front end gets light in second without even trying. ;D

So, the first of my two December projects is done. The shop will be enclosed and heated between Xmas and New Years. At least I'm keeping on schedule with something in my life.

·
Registered
11 Posts
After a fat per diem check last year, I finially bought a set from chris....and its been worth every penny!! Enjoy [thumbsup]
Harold

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Odd Duc said:
Got the Keihin FCR 41s from Chris at CA Cycleworks on Tues night -- finished the install today. The only thing I had to set was the idle, and there's an external knob for that. Fired right up, runs like a scalded cat. Best of all, it's tractible down to 2,000 RPM. No more nasty sounds and f'ed-up takeoffs.

So I really need a wheelie instruction session. Man, the front end gets light in second without even trying. ;D

So, the first of my two December projects is done. The shop will be enclosed and heated between Xmas and New Years. At least I'm keeping on schedule with something in my life.
Congrats, Bill!!! Missed you at Rhodeside last night!

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts