Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FBF fender elim & stock Monster parts! pressure plate, windscreen, signals & more!

PARTS WERE TAKEN OFF MY 2001 M900. MAKE SURE THE PART IS RIGHT FOR YOUR RIG BEFORE I MAIL IT!!! AND DON'T ASK ME CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA. PLEASE PM ME AS I'M NOT ON HERE VERY OFTEN, I WILL UPDATE AS PARTS ARE PAID FOR AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE THX!
all parts are in very good shape, great for a rebuild or goin back to stock.

stock reservoir caps - $10 shipped

canister filter part #42610071B (lemme know if you need a pic) - $25 shipped

rear tire hugger - excellent condition (just a lil dirty) - $65 shipped

fast by ferracci fender eliminator kit, never even used - $50 shipped - MAKE AN OFFER
http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=310 -

stock rear sprocket (again, used but plenty of go in her - i went with a higher tooth count) - $20 shipped

stock alternator cover, mint cond - $10 shipped

****SOLD - stock heat guard - SOLD****

stock clear windscreen - excellent cond - $30 shipped

****SOLD - stock front turn signals - excellent cond - $15 shipped****SOLD

stock pressure plate, springs and retainers, pristine - $35 shipped

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity bump bump.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, hugger now avail as well.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
How does that fender eliminator kit work? Does it provide a place to bolt both the tail light and turn signals?

I'm curious what work is required to install it....cutting metal, etc.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How does that fender eliminator kit work? Does it provide a place to bolt both the tail light and turn signals?

I'm curious what work is required to install it....cutting metal, etc.
no cutting. take off the beer tray and plate holder and bolt this on where your stock plate holder was. simple. tail light stays put and signals bolt on either side of the peice. looks slick and you don't have to commit to cutting your frame as with a tail chop.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I might be interested in that fender eliminator, but I can't seem to find a photo of it installed on a bike. Do you happen to know where I can see one?

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so i've looked around and it seems that you can do it one of two ways. . .. either mount under beer tray where you plate holder is or it can also be used as a plate relocator by cutting down the subframe at the tail. your choice.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If the fender eliminator will fit a 1998 M900 consider it sold. I live in small town Nebraska.
I'm the guy that posted in April my monster stolen, I'm just trying to get the bone stock one I just purchased back to what I had.
thanks
Charlie

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If the fender eliminator will fit a 1998 M900 consider it sold. I live in small town Nebraska.
I'm the guy that posted in April my monster stolen, I'm just trying to get the bone stock one I just purchased back to what I had.
thanks
Charlie
it will fit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts