Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wellllllllllllllllllllll........................ I just came home to find out Marty has purchased the fastest Ducati around NOR*CAL....
He is the proud owner of a 999R Fila Ducati, it was trucked over from Ducati Marin today. Guess that makes him the number one customer. Of the 40 that came to the US his is number 16. The bike is unreal!!! There are more goodies that anything you could possibly dream. We will be riding tomorrow so he can break his new darling in. There are now 5 bikes in the garage! I am hoping to make a purchase next month.
I guess this means no Supermotard ;D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Very, very nice! I am so jealous sitting here in the cold PNW. He better ride that thing the way it was built to be ridden!!! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is already making plans.... Considering it has every Ohlins part on it, I think he will have no problems. He fired it up, the thing is extremly beautiful. It will probably have a nice spot on Ducati Island ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm confused... Is "Marty" a different person than "mean_mtn_marty" or do you take after Bob Dole and habitually refer to yourself in the third person?

p.s. nice bike

p.p.s. nice scotch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shout out to Michael Moore.... Marty, wanted to let you know, there will be no more push starts for him now that he has the 999R ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With the 999R you get a factory rear stand.... Nice! Now, both the front and rear Pitbulls are mine ;D Hee Hee! The pitbulls don't fit the 999R ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awsome looking bike. There'er close to 38000 Aussie dollars over here.Dunno what the conversion rate is but it's waaaay more than I can afford.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Now you need to spend about $8K for the full titanium exhaust and full engine workover so you can get 150+ HP at the rear wheel. ;D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts