Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be interested in selling a set of Fast by Ferracci slip-ons for a Monster 900 (pre 2000). They are 10lbs lighter than the stock cans. They are much louder than the stock cans, and they sound great! I have gotten so many comments on how good my monster sounds (even from Harley guys). If you belive loud pipes save lives these must have saved many people!!!! They are in great shape, they have a few very minor scratches, they are more polished than the stock cans, shorter and they are round. The Fast by Ferracci name plates were removed by a professional and new aluminum revits were installed and it is very clean looking. They will increase your power and they sound great! Best of all, I was able to remove them and install the stock pipes in 5 minutes flat! So if you have a stock set of pipes and want to drop 10 pounds off your bike IM me.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/corbinseat4sl.jpg/

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/img6036h.jpg/

I am asking $250 + shipping. IM me if you would be interested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I decided to sell them. I will accept $200.00 + shipping for the first person who comes up with the money. If I don't get any response I will put them on Ebay.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M750ie without remapping?

Does anyone know if these pipes would work with a M750ie without remapping? I don't know enough about the M-750ie to answer this question. How about fit?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fast by Farracci cans

One more point of clarification, these pipes are comming off a 1995 m-900. It would fit all bikes that would fit that year without any modification. Originally I had written it would fit pre-2000, but I read the lable on a similar exhaust box that said pre-1998 monster. Please verify for yourself, I am not an expert on these things. I have gotten a few requests for shipping costs. Depending on where you live, it will cost $25 (east coast) - $35.00 (West Coast)

Thanks again for looking! Check out my video, it says it all.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale Pending on Cans Still have Corben seat

The sale is pending on these cans. They should be sold by the end of the week, just waiting for the check.

I still have the Corben Seat for 1995 Ducati Monster, black with Flag. $125.00 + shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts