Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
My vote is off. I had mine on for a couple months after I bought the bike, but decided to take it off for aesthetic reasons. It DEFINITELY looks cooler, IMO... especially if you get some barend mirrors. Plus the only time I found it usefull is 70mph+ Even at lower highway speeds (~60mph) I found that it gave me more of a buffeting affect that was more annoying than a constant blast on the chest.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Santa Rosa, I love that town travel up there for business about once a month. (end threadjack)

Oh yeah forgot really cool dealer too. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red Baron said:
Santa Rosa, I love that town travel up there for business about once a month. (end threadjack)

Oh yeah forgot really cool dealer too. [thumbsup]
yeah, great roads all directions for moto and regular biking.....and the dealer, moto mechanica is great!! actually my 900 is in the shop, it broke a spring behind the left side cover connecting the shift lever...gonna get it back friday!! whoeee....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KHM said:
My vote is off. I had mine on for a couple months after I bought the bike, but decided to take it off for aesthetic reasons. It DEFINITELY looks cooler, IMO... especially if you get some barend mirrors. Plus the only time I found it usefull is 70mph+ Even at lower highway speeds (~60mph) I found that it gave me more of a buffeting affect that was more annoying than a constant blast on the chest.
going naked....and i've got the bar ends....whaddya think about a regular flat mirror on a stalk off just the left side? geeky? i like the vision in a flat better than the convex of the bar ends i've got.....

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Also depends on how big/tall you are. At 6'2 190 they really don't do much for me. Wind hits me from the middle of the chest up. I run one anyway because in Fl we get some really big bugs, helps to be able to get my glasses down behind it sometimes. I caught one in the face once 3 years ago and actually had to stop because I couldn't see where I was going. [laugh]

·
Registered
799 Posts
64duc said:
Also depends on how big/tall you are. At 6'2 190 they really don't do much for me. Wind hits me from the middle of the chest up. I run one anyway because in Fl we get some really big bugs, helps to be able to get my glasses down behind it sometimes. I caught one in the face once 3 years ago and actually had to stop because I couldn't see where I was going. [laugh]
Wouldn't have that problem if you wore a helmet like a good boy. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
I have it on right now, but I think it looks better off.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.